nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Black Monukka Grape Opinions

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Black Monukka Grape Opinions
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:45:11 -0700

No denying that Black Monukka makes good raisins. It just isn't suited for the eastern U.S. Heck, I have the variety myself and even here in Oregon it's chancy because it will crack and spoil if there's rain at ripening time.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short, low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
For all other things grape, http://www.vitisearch.com
A video about The Grape Grower : http://cookingupastory.com/index.php/2008/04/18/the-grape-grower/