nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Freezing Peaches

  • From: "Lyle Cherney" <lcherney@athenet.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Freezing Peaches
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:27:32 -0600

We freeze peaches with diluted orange juice concentrate. We cut the peaches in small pieces and just add the orange juice. We dilute the orange juice concentrate with one half of the water called for. The unthawed peaches can be left in the refrigerate for several days without becoming brown. The thawed peaches can be eaten alone or with other fruit or ceral or cream or ?. Sugar can be added if desired. We like ours just with the orange juice.

LC
WI