nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Ladder Recommendations

  • From: "Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Ladder Recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 07:57:47 -0500

Hello

A number of years ago we bought a wood Baldwin orchard ladder at a regional growers’ supply place.  We got the 2 leg style that comes to a point, and it works well.  I am thinking of buying or making a 3 leg one for those times when it would be helpful.

http://www.peterbaldwinarts.com/ladders/

I think that we got a 12 foot ladder, and sometimes I wish it was a 14 footer, but extra height has its disadvantages, too.

Jim, in Menomonie, WI