nafex - [NAFEX] Ladder Recommendations

  • From: "Scott Williamson" <ScottW@acespower.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Ladder Recommendations
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:48:26 -0400

I was wondering if any of you had ladders for use in the orchard in and around fruit trees for picking, thinning, etc. that you would recommend.  A specific brand or even just a type of ladder that you prefer and why.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Think before you print

NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole and confidential use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete the original message from your computer system and destroy any copies of the message as well as any attachments and notify me immediately at (317) 344-7000.