nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Honey Bees?

  • From: "Whipple, Andy" <ANWHIPPLE@TAYLORU.EDU>
  • To: <rob@lists.ibiblio.org>, "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Honey Bees?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:42:41 -0400

Just yesterday I noticed decent honeybee activity on my peach blossoms.
That's noteworthy because for the past several (10?) years the honeybee
activity in my small (~40 trees) orchard has been minimal, unlike
earlier years.

Andy, zone 5b in east central Indiana

Andrew P. Whipple, PhD

Professor of Biology