nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting questions

  • From: "Robert C. Mullins" <mullins@gaelicmysts.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting questions
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:54:56 -0500

I don't know how this will go over but I have been researching Effective Microbes, or more importantly to you a little guy called Bacillus subtilis. This microbe is responsible for helping build great root systems and will make nutrients more readily absorb-able by the root hairs/feeder roots encouraging growth. You can get B. subtilis by googling the monster quite easily enough by the gallon for like $30 or something similar.