nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting questions

  • From: "Erdman, James" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting questions
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:35:25 -0500

I did use the same potting soil from the same bags to start all of my garden plants  at the same time, and also grafted some pears and potted them, treated them just like the apples, but had no problems with the pears—probably should have mentioned that sooner, that I only had trouble with the apples.  Of course the rabbits did a job on the pears over the winter.

Jim