nafex - [NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org- password?

  • From: "Dianne Stephany" <iluvdanc@rochester.rr.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] http://www.ibiblio.org- password?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:13:20 -0500

Chris Garriss wrote:
The password it wants is your listserv password, which may or may not be the same as your e-mail password. Depends on what you picked when you subscribed.....
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex/

OK- this is beginning to make more sense. I don't remember picking a password when I subscribed about 2 yrs ago...I probably kept the email that came when I subscribed, but our computer was fried last year with a lightning surge and we lost files. How do I find out what my password is ?

Thanks for all the info on dormant spraying and when to prune!!

Dianne Stephany,
Zone 5, Rochester,NY