nafex - Re: [NAFEX] soil testing

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] soil testing
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:36:37 -0800

Yes, they’re on my to-do list.

Having never dealt with such stubborn soil before, I wanted feedback as to sources and experiences with them: university? State? Extension agent?  Private labs? Other possibilities?  I’ve been getting great information.  I use the NBFZ (narrow body of fruit zealots) because they cover both the obvious and less-than, and it’s a nice group.

~ Stephen