nafex - [NAFEX] soil testing

  • From: "Alan Haigh" <alandhaigh@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] soil testing
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:21:10 -0500

Grow your own, do you mind if I just call you Grow?  I think you  missed my point.  Of course a basic soil test doesn't cover contaminants no matter whose doing the testing.  I've used Cornell to test for some specific metals for an additional fee but I really don't know the range of testing they offer.  If UC Davis does offer a wide range of tests I figured it might save our friend Stephen some money, if they don't and other landgrant universities don't, I'd like to know about it.  I welcome your input to this specific question, Grow.