nafex - Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 55, Issue 14

  • From: rmelrose@danvilleVT.net
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] nafex Digest, Vol 55, Issue 14
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 10:25:19 -0400 (EDT)

What about the other way around? Has anyone successfully grafted another
cherry onto Bali/Evans? Since it root-sprouts so readily it is an obvious
candidate and would presumably lead to dwarfing if it is graft compatible
at all. I suspect the answer is that it isn't but would be interested in
actual evidence to save me the effort of finding out the hard way.

Richard