nafex - Re: [NAFEX] peach leaf curl/resistance

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] peach leaf curl/resistance
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:16:28 -0500

Most of my peaches are seedling Siberian C peaches from Bear Creek. Some trees have no leaf curl & one or two have it pretty severe. Is it possible that resistence varies from tree to tree or is it a matter of time before they all get hit bad? Would cutting out the heavily hit trees be a good idea? My one observation seems to be that the trees that are more in the open, more sunlight & airflow, are looking much better.

~mIEKAL