nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Bill's choices, Actinidia kolomicta

  • From: dwoodard@becon.org
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Bill's choices, Actinidia kolomicta
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:34:07 -0500 (EST)

I mean the wall on the north side of a building, that faces north, and does not get direct sunlight near mid-day in summer, *and* more importantly does not get direct sunlight during most of the day in late
winter and early spring. A wall that faced about north-north-east and
did not get low-angle late afternoon sun in late winter and early
spring would probably be ideal.

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada