nafex - Re: [NAFEX] apple pressing

  • From: "Judson Frisk" <jlfrisk@iowatelecom.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] apple pressing
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:01:09 -0500

We have an old antique cider press that has fallen into disrepair. The base
is still in decent condition but much of the wood for the shelves would need
repaired as would the wooden baskets. It has the flywheel for crushing the
fruit. If anyone is interested in fixing it up and using it they would be
welcome to it. My name is Judson L. Frisk and I live in SW Iowa.