nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:04:01 +0000

Me too. But I'm also interested in discussion of why we see differences in amounts of damage. For example, is there any way to reduce the urban/ suburban squirrel damage to the lower rate that I see here in the woods? Or how about discussion of trapping squirrels, then killing quick & humanely, and then making stew? The 'you kill it you eat it' rule.

I'm in woods & ag fields, and the most squirrel damage I see is from digging, not eating. With all the fields to dig in, why dig in my pots & seedling beds??