nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing

  • From: Peter Chrisbacher <pxbacher.ls@comcast.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:22:59 -0400

I subscribe for fruit-related information, and squirrel and other animal control is relevant. We've had a bunch of posts on the squirrel dispatch method, and I expect the thread will soon die itself. I did find the method interesting even thought I do not personally plan to use it, and appreciated reading about its supposed mechanisms of action.

We all try to post descriptive post titles for good reason - so each of us can decide if a particular post is of interest, or in this case, to be avoided.

Rather than censor the list, let's use the post title to decide what to read

My 2ยข

Pete Chrisbacher
SE PA - Zone 6B