nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:16:56 -0700

One problem most people aren't aware of is that raccoons get distemper and can spread it to pets. We have had a number of our farm cats die of it, or something like it, and whenever that happens, the local 'coon population takes a nosedive, too. It has happened this year and there are very few signs of 'coons this fall.
-Lon Rombough