nafex - Re: [NAFEX] stiff squirrels

  • From: "Doc Lisenby" <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] stiff squirrels
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:17:24 -0400

Naomi sez:

"If you used the chemicals they use on the schedule the use ..you could have beautiful fruit also."

And talk about killing things; "Let me count the ways--" We still don't know what pesticides won't eventually kill.

Some pharmacies/chemists used to carry Plaster of Paris. I think I saw some in CVS not long ago.

Off topic: I set a patient's broken arm one time with a paste made of plain white wheat flour and water-soaked newspapers (paper-mache) due to my POP having set up due to high tropical humidity and the nearest source for it was over 300 miles away. It worked fine, but couldn't allow getting it wet. I have since quit eating white bread.

Doc Lisenby