nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Enough of the killing
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:40:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/2006 10:17:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rjkaminski@charter.net writes:

Please stop with the killings as the papers are full of it and now we
have to read over and over about killing animals in this.  Stick with
the fruit items and I am sure many readers will agree with
me.   Maybe there is a web site which features killings. Thanks  Ra

Teaching others how to avoid fruit problems or solve them by killing damaging insects is no different from discussing how to avoid animal damage and even your DNR will agree there are times to kill unwanted animals. I've had several IDNR deer depredation control permits to eliminate unwanted hooved rats.

I don't see this as off topic. My 2 cents worth.

Jerry