nafex - Re: [NAFEX] One apple for cider and eating?

  • From: "Michael D. Bathrick" <bathrick@berkshire.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] One apple for cider and eating?
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 12:07:20 -0400

Ditto - I grew up in the Hudson Valley where the Mac's couldn't be
beat. I married a PA girl and discovered that the Mac's were bland
there. Hudson valley is pretty warm as well, hitting 100 several
times a year. My guess is that it is soil type rather than heat.

Mike

Michael D. Bathrick
President
BerkshireNet, Inc