nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Japanese beetles

  • From: Hector Black <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Japanese beetles
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:34:57 -0600

I've tried milky spore - first batch quite a few years ago was bad - but you
don't find that out for a few years - at least if your hopeful like me.
"Maybe next year". Tried it again 2 years ago and still hoping. Don't know
how far those things can fly - they may come in from elsewhere.. Never
tried nematodes - seem pretty expensive. Hector Black zone 6 middle TN