nafex - Re: [NAFEX] potted fruit plant

  • From: Hector Black <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] potted fruit plant
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:33:49 -0600

I'm with you, Charles. We love calamondin and find the trees with flowers,
unripe fruit and ripe fruit to be a beautiful sight. Just harvested near to
a gallon from 2 trees. Would you share the recipe for that sauce for
broccoli? We make super marmalade with it, also add calamondin to raw
cranberry/orange sauce. Makes a super chicken basting.
Hector, zone 6 middle TN. PS Kumquat runs a close second, but only
one crop a year.