nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Grape cuttings

  • From: "bert dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Grape cuttings
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:11:34 -0500

Hi Tom
Vineland shows Alwood on page 43 of one of their publications under "Grape
Cultivars and Rootstocks in Institute Planting".
Ask Brian Piott at bpiott@uoguelph.ca for some. They charge (I believe )
$1.25 per cuttings with a min of 10 + shipping
Cheers Bert

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca
www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html