nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Corporate farms

  • From: "Bruce & Joyce Caldwell" <thecaldwells@Access4Less.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Corporate farms
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:47:08 -0600

> I confess; I buy most of my food. But the way to impress the ladies is to
> serve a home-cooked meal, right out of the garden!
>

> Gary Woods

Gary,
Be careful of that impression. It may lead to an involvment with a woman who
thinks you will keep serving those meals!

And I agree that a lot of vegetables are better frozen than canned. Better
still fresh, hense the root cellar. Canning to me is for pickles and
jellies. Tomatos too, and a few other things, I suppose. But most vegetables
are better off frozen. They are also more accuratly called fruit, which this
list is about. That acknowleged, I will get off my soapbox and drop the
subject.

Joyce