nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grass in blueberries

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grass in blueberries
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:31:24 -0700

> I don't know about grass on the west coast but here in the midwest
> peeing on grass makes it grow faster, taller & greener.

For sure, but it this case the pee went on mulch under blueberries with
flower buds forming, not on the grass, which had been repeatedly cut and
mulched over. Maybe I wasn't clear on that.

Yeah, seems like all ericaceous plants like each other's company. I've done
Lingen under blues other places.

-Rick