nafex - Re: [NAFEX] scale on Myers Lemon

  • From: "road's end farm" <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] scale on Myers Lemon
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:52:32 -0400

On Friday, September 12, 2003, at 10:57 PM, list@ginda.us wrote:

Thanks, everyone, for the advice. I already went over it with my fingernails, and will do so again. But I'd like to try the dormant oil, too. If you wanted to buy dormant oil on short notice (i.e., not mail order) in suburbia, where would you go? I've seen lots of other sprays in the hardware store, but don't recall seeing dormant oil.

Yellow pages may have listings for "garden store" or "garden center" or "farm and garden" or "farm supply". Or maybe a greenhouse or nursery in the area might carry it?

Some mail order is pretty quick.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly