nafex - Re: [NAFEX] scale on Myers Lemon

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] scale on Myers Lemon
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:57:07 -0400

Thanks, everyone, for the advice. I already went over it with my fingernails, and will do so again. But I'd like to try the dormant oil, too. If you wanted to buy dormant oil on short notice (i.e., not mail order) in suburbia, where would you go? I've seen lots of other sprays in the hardware store, but don't recall seeing dormant oil. Can I just use a cooking oil or baby oil or something? (I have olive, peanut, and corn oil handy.)

Ginda