nafex - Re: [NAFEX] scale on Myers Lemon

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] scale on Myers Lemon
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:40:00 -0500

Ginda,

Spray your citrus with Sunoil as recommended twice before you bring it in
the house. That will also protect the foliage aginst spider mites.

There is also a hormone spray that is great, but runs about $40 for the
smallest size. I have some---I won't search out the name unless you're
interested.

For most other houseplants, Cygon, or dimethoate, works wonders, but
obviously isn't for the organic crowd.

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI USDA zone 3