nafex - [NAFEX] too good to be true

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] too good to be true
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:37:20 -0500

Google seems to be cataloguing searchable pdfs of an endless array of catalogues. I had just about given up finding a nursery source for various fig varieties & discovered this. Hidden Springs catalogue even showed up, fully searchable. 2 thumbs up.

http://catalogs.google.com

mIEKAL

& for the record, the dtv address which sent the virus to the list last Saturday was spoofing my address. I was actually gone the whole day & my computer was turned off, & Im a lifelong mac user. In the 20 years Ive been using a mac Ive never had an encounter with a virus.