nafex - Re: [NAFEX] deer fence cost

  • From: "Greg or Marie Jordan" <mgjordan@concentric.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] deer fence cost
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:35:18 -0800

In Colorado there is a program through, I believe, the department of
wildlife for commercial nursery growers that are experiencing severe deer
damage. In this program the Department of wildlife ( DOW ) supplies the
materials for a deer fence free of charge if you supply the labor to put it
up. In those supplies are 10' Tee posts. I've got a call in to the DOW
now to find out where to get the posts.
Greg Jordan