nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaws

  • From: hector black <hblack@twlakes.net>
  • To: Sgroppino Farms <sgroppino@sgroppino.com>, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Pawpaws
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:54:38 -0800

We're in zone 6, but we ship and correspond with customers in zone 5.  It would probably be helpful to plant them next to the house for protection.  Don't worry about the smell.  You don't notice it unless you go right up and sniff them.  You'll need two varieties and hand pollinate with a small water color brush.
Annie Black  zone 6 middle TN