nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Another new member suggestion

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: mrxtexas@lycos.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Another new member suggestion
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 05:20:32 -0800 (PST)

Actually, when I joined we were on yahoo groups.
Others who made the choice to move may answer to the
specifics, but it was during a time when Yahoo seemed
to have alot of problems with there groups. Some other
groups files and posts would disappear, the groups
themselves would be deleated witout warning. I think
they may have just had some server problems or
something like that. Anyway, yahoo would not respond
to complaints at least in my case. I personally was
scared about losing all the archived knowledge that
was on theis group. This was a time I was very new to
this hobby and every little piec of info was precious
to me.

Anyway, I am getting of track.

I think Yahoo may have solved some of there problems
by now, but if I remember this service we now have was
suggested as being alot more responcive to our needs.

To the group: Did I get everything right?

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX

http://taxes.yahoo.com/