nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Another new member suggestion

  • From: Rodney Eveland <Reveland@WYOMING.com>
  • To: mrxtexas@lycos.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Another new member suggestion
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 20:28:24 -0700

Actually you can check for posts without receiving E-mail. You merely
specify the year and the month. Then you can display by date, thread, or
subject as in the below URL:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/nafex/2003-March/subject.html#777

If you want to see July of 2002 you change the month to July and the
year from 2003 to 2002. I think it only goes back to 2001.