nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Another new member suggestion

  • From: paul simon <paul.simon@tcs.wap.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Another new member suggestion
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:53:46 -0500

The big disadvantage compared to Yahoo Groups is that you can't post from the Web interface, you must log in to your own email to do that.

Not so, I have done and still do this in some of the yahoogroups I participate of administer. Having said that, this list is working very well also. I suspect that most would find them equivalent.

Keith

Keith,

Could you give me 4 hours of your time to set up and program my computer and present ancient (in computer time) programs? I'm rather awkward and fearful of changing something that works.

I came in on the last 3 weeks of the Yahoo system, and was very dismayed by the awkwardness and sluggishness it presented. The present system is rapid, efficient, fairly compact, and with no popups.

Snow melting, hit 70 degrees yesterday, beatiful brown patches of lawn and garden showing

Paul S close to Lat. N 39-30'36" and Lon. W 76-34'48"