nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Potted citrus

  • From: "Richard O'Barr" <aatopgunaa@mindspring.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Potted citrus
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:56:04 -0600

The book 'hunger signs in crops' by sprague shows pictures of citrus with
thicker skin where the potassium was high and calcium was low, and possibly
high magnesium. Also, apicture where phosphorus was low shows thicker skins
in two books.
My observation of citrus from TX where the humidity is low seem to run
with thicker skins than those from FL with a higher humidity. Just a thought
there.
TG
Zone 7; AL