nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Potted citrus

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Potted citrus
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:15:48 -0600

this is very interesting, the tree is pretty young (I think I got it from hidden springs last year as a youngun) & I did cut it back. Im sure it wasnt over fertilized since I tend to be very conservative with fertilizing my container orchard... thanks for this.

also, is Meyer's a seedling or a grafted variety? if its a seedling what's the chance of reproducing true to seed?

mIEKAL