nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Potted citrus

  • From: "Richard O'Barr" <aatopgunaa@mindspring.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Potted citrus
  • Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:50:19 -0600

Note:
This excerpt came from a list of disorders from a Master Gardeners
course in FL that was just forwarded to me.
Topgun
AL, zone 7
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/TOPIC_Master_Gardener

P.S. Go to this site for more details.

Symptom: Thick peel

Physiological disorder
At harvest
Near harvest
Follow good cultural practices.

Comment: Worse on trees which are young or overfertilized, recently pruned.