nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Early apple

  • From: "Michael Glassford" <glassfordm@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Early apple
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:35:08 -0500

Limited space is definitely a factor, and I'd probably be more interested in
the Williams Pride anyway, especially since it has gotten a couple of other
recommendations here. About when would you say it generally ripens? And
where would you recommend getting it?

As for the scion exchange, can you tell me more about it (when, where,
etc.)? I don't have much to bring until next year or the year after, but I'd
certainly be interested in coming.

Mike