nafex - [NAFEX] Off Topic - But tomatoes are fruit

  • From: Mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Off Topic - But tomatoes are fruit
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:48:58 -0500

A tomato I would recommend it "Giant Paste", It's a little
hard to get a hold of, but it has some of the meatiness of
a paste tomato, with a larger size (but not so huge as the
beefsteaks), and unlike most paste tomatoes it is
Indeterminate (which I believe Amish Paste is also).

I think the gov't has legally defined the tomato to be a
vegetable :-)

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6