nafex - Re: [NAFEX] New Apple Varieties

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] New Apple Varieties
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:30:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Doreen,

Keep in mind that your mileage may vary from Gord's regarding Freedom.

Not that I am defending or supporting Freedom, just making the point for
new members. Environement has influence, and one Freedom may be better
or worse than another due solely to where it is growing.

Could someone address this for new members?

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario