nafex - [NAFEX] New Apple Varieties

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] New Apple Varieties
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:02:29 -0500

I'm looking for places or persons who can tell me what new apple varieties
have been developed for the market in the last couple of years. I know that
U. of Minn. and Purdue are into apple breeding, but have they released
anything new lately? Also, have any of you grown new varieties in the last
5 years? If so, what are they and what is your assessment as to production,
taste and disease resistance. All opinions are appreciated.
Doreen Howard