nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Antique vs. Heirloom

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Antique vs. Heirloom
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:02:34 -0400

Hi All,

This also has a commercial aspect to that will continue to confuse and muddy
the waters. Many
commercial suppliers have learned the value of attaching the tag "heirloom"
to plants and seeds
as it means more sales.

I believe Doreen has the most widely accepted definition of heirloom.

You will get lots of opinions (some self serving commercial ones too), but I
think Doreen's is
authorative.

Later,
Tom