nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Mpsquito Control

  • From: Thomas Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Mpsquito Control
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Pet fish... Hmmmm... That would work in the 55 gallon barrels as they
are dark, and deep, but would they survive in a full sun wading pool?

Our nights are too cool in May for pet store guppies. I also wonder if I
would have to aerate the tanks, and if the PH is too acid in rainwater.

So if the things could survive without heat, without aeration, and take
full sun they might work.

Good thought, river minnows are free.

Later,
Tom