nafex - [NAFEX] Butirra Precoce Morettini

  • From: Joe and Ellen Hecksel <jhecksel@voyager.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Butirra Precoce Morettini
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 09:37:41 -0400

Hello all:

Does anybody have experience with an Italian pear named Butirra Precoce Morettini?

It has been raining lately and I have been sifting through the GRIN database. BP Morettini keeps popping up as a very high quality pear with a broad range of disease resistance. The database is silent on the matter of fireblight.

I want to hear about any experiences people have had in the real world. I am also in the market for a couple of budsticks in the July time frame. I know I can request it from Corvallis, but I don't like to bug them until after I have exhausted all my other resources.

--
-Joe Hecksel
My personal web site: http://my.voyager.net/~jhecksel