nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Plum curculio

  • From: "Margie Luffman" <luffmanm@em.agr.ca>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Plum curculio
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 09:01:59 -0400

Hi Bernie. My brother lives in Calgary and I received a rather descriptive
e-mail from my sister-in-law who is less than thrilled with the weather. She
hopes to visit us in southern Ontario to get some spring!

Margie

Margie Luffman
Curator, Canadian Clonal Genebank Program
Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada
Greenhouse and Processing Crops Research Centre
2585 County Road 20
Harrow, Ontario
N0R 1G0

Phone: 519-738-2251 ext. 474
Fax: 519-738-2929
E-mail:luffmanm@em.agr.ca

>>> cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca 05/06/02 11:05pm >>>
Thanks to Doug, Don, Joe, Tom and Ginda for the replies on plum curculio.
It seems Imidan would be the best alternative to Surround in Canada. Next
time I go to US, I might buy some Surround for future years.

To Bernie, I saw tonight on TV pictures of Calgary under 30 cm of snow... I
imagine Edmonton was in a similar situation. Oh-la-la... Global warming
surely has different effects in different areas.

Claude