nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Killing Poison Ivy

  • From: Jacquelyn Kuehn <jakuehn@mail.yourinter.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Killing Poison Ivy
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 11:33:21 -0400

Dear NAFEXers,

I think the poison ivy exchange would be useful to all Pomona readers, but I
need your
permission to use your emails. I can leave your names off if you like, since
I will be editing
the messages for readability anyway.

Please let me know yes or no, and name or no name. I need permission from ,
Michael Phillips,
Tom Olenio, Sam Franc, Boyd Manges, John Mosko, Chris Mauchline, Helene,
Gianni, Bill Russell,
and Ginda Fisher.

Joe Hecksel, Gordon Nofs, Miekal, Lucky Pittman, and Don Yellman have already
given me
permission to use their emails--if you want to rescind permission, this is
your chance!

Thanks so much.

Jackie Kuehn

Don Yellman wrote: