nafex - Re: [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:19:49 -0000

Tom I had no idea we were getting any virus'. In my ignorance i thought
one couldn't get them unless you downloaded an attachment. I'm on an Imac,
could i be getting virus' and not knowing it?
However, I have been getting one porn site email a day, not zero and
not 2,
different address every day so blocking is no good-- this did'nt happen
before either. mn.del