nafex - Re: [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:32:18 -0500

Del & All
I have had the same e-mail address for so many years, 10 or 15. It is
time to change it. I get between 5 to 30 junk and pornos every day.
I don't like the Idea of having to go through and change everthing I have
sert up over the years, but I guess it is time.
It does not do any good to try to block them. Every time they send a new
one out they change one number or letter, and it is not detected. I even
tried to use an asterick before the @ sign on some from UK and other strange
places.
Gordon
I had no idea we were getting any virus'. In my ignorance i thought
one couldn't get them unless you downloaded an attachment. I'm on an Imac,
could i be getting virus' and not knowing it?
However, I have been getting one porn site email a day, not zero and
not 2,
different address every day so blocking is no good-- this did'nt happen
before either. mn.del