nafex - Re: [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:11:49 -0500

Del
Hotmail has a check on incoming and outgoing. I have not had a problem in
many many years.
And you have to open an attacment which means downloading it. So stay
away from any thing you didn't ask for. Although hotmail cheks it and lets
you know if it is clean or infected.
Gordon
Tom I had no idea we were getting any virus'. In my ignorance i thought
one couldn't get them unless you downloaded an attachment. I'm on an Imac,
could i be getting virus' and not knowing it?
However, I have been getting one porn site email a day, not zero and
not 2,
different address every day so blocking is no good-- this did'nt happen
before either. mn.del