nafex - [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Thanks Yahoo Groups
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:51:21 -0500

Hi All,

Prior to the move from Egroups to Yahoo Groups, a rare virus laiden email slipped through.  Now with Yahoo Groups I must see 7 or more viruses coming in a day.

I would like to take this moment to thank Yahoo Groups for this onslaught of virus attacks on their list members.

Personally, I would not care about losing the archives, if we could get back to a cleaner data stream of email.  The archives mean nothing if a PC is no longer operational because a virus sent to machine has killed it.

I wonder if that is why the list is so quiet...  machines being snuffed out with viruses.

Is there some reason we are not looking at MOVING the NAFEX egroup to a cleaner data stream?

Really tired of virus attacks,
Tom.

--
Thomas Olenio